Saturday, February 11, 2012

And so on...

Hey there :)


So, yesterday p4m (my Dota / Dota 2 clan) had first clan war. As expected, we lost. In 20 minutes. After that we went into battle with another clan, but we lost that too since I had to go. I hope that soon we will start winning, and that I will be able to make guys play Dota 2 more then 1. Dota sucks comparing to Dota 2. Trust me on that.


June has sent me 2 sms's from London. Yea, i know, she's crazy! But I love her, and i'm very happy that she texted me :D At least i know that she's okay :D I keep on missing her a lot, and still donno what to do without her. I even played 6 hours of Dota2 yesterday! I would today as well, but i was at my friend's house so I couldn't. But at his house, we talked about Zombie apocalypse (we call it "Zombpocalipse" from now :P) and how big are the chances of it becomeing real this year. And of course, our methods of surviving, where we would go and so on. I told him whole plan that i made with my TLS clan members (007 and my beloved June) where we will go, how will we survive and so on. He thinks it's a very good idea :D


I would probably play Dota 2 now, but my network is an asshole at the moment, and I just lost since Spectra player was a total noob. I played as Windrunner, and I lowered Vipers hp to 3%. Spectra had to use ultimate attack and just finish the job, but he said "no, I'm scared to get ganked"... What's worst of all, is that all other 4 enemies (all except Spectra) were pushing mid!!!! God damn noob <.<






I still haven't uploaded my "Garry's mod gameplay / review" video, since it will take 16 hours to upload. I know, it's insane.. But ah well, that's what happens when you have very slow network. It's killing ma brainz!





That's it for now. Wow this post is long, hehe :D Hope to read you next time!

~Wolfie



Edit: Added lots of pictures :D

1 comment:

  1. At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment Cheap Minecraft Gift Code, what gets us into trouble is not what we don't know.It's what we know for sure that just ain't so Buy Xbox Live Points, life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you're in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get Ultimate Game Card.

    ReplyDelete