Monday, April 28, 2014

Made a video in EvE Online!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

As most of you know, I have been playing EvE Online ever since May of last year. I am currently flying with a PvP Corporation called 4S. We are a member of GoonSwarm Alliance. Well, you see, GoonSwarm has a small "Event" they are doing for the past three years.
On this event Goon members go into high traffic solar system called Jita. There are many people who fly huge ships which cost a massive fortune there. Well, What Goons do is find people in that system who are flying those ships, and them murder them within 10 seconds (literally!).
That event is called Burn Jita. This was my very first Burn Jita event. And I loved it! I even made a video about it, and I'd be very happy if you take a look at it. I really hope you'll enjoy, and if you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask!

In case you are a new EvE Online player, please use this link to register for a 21 day FREE trial!

If you are a returning EvE Online player who was absent from EvE for a while, but would like to return, please feel free to use this FREE 7 days of game time :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment