Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Hello Ladies and Gentleman!

Today I wanted to do a review of Dead Rising 2, but sadly I didn't play the game enough. I want to finish the game before giving out a full review. So please excuse me, but my review will be done within a day or two! Halloween is my favorite part of the year, so I really wanted to do something a bit special. So I made a giveaway! I'm giving away a game called Penumbra: Collector's Pack. I'm gonna do a review of this game in December, when I'm with June again. We will do review it together.


After a review of Dead Rising 2, I'll be reviewing an very cool looking indie game called FORCED! The game is a puzzle Role-Playing game by BetaDwarf studio. They really had to put a lot of effort into this game and it was quite a rough time for them. They even made an image about their past couple of years of developing. I'd like to share it with you in hope that you will support those developers! They really did an amazing job!

An incredible start up story

So yea...
Happy Halloween everyone and good luck with the giveaway! :)

Wolfie

1 comment:

  1. Great story with a happy ending. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete