Thursday, January 22, 2015

Trying to move to video reviewing.

Hello there Ladies and Gentlemen!
As you have seen, even though I have returned I still didn't post more than just one review. Main reason to that is simply because I have no time to play too many games. I want to review Fight The Dragon, but I feel like I just didn't learn enough of things about it yet. And therefore I stopped writing it multiple times.
But what I have been doing is, I have started making more video gameplays. Most of the people prefer to watch a video in stead of read a review, so I want to try and reach to that audience as well. Don't get me wrong, I will still write all the reviews, but I'm just trying to reach out to more people.

Very soon there will be a giveaway of EvE Online coming up, so make sure to stick around!
Also feel free to leave any type of feedback to the blog. I love hearing what other people think I should change, improve or leave out.
Thank you all for reading!

P.S. A new review is definitely going to happen within the next four to five days! Definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment