Friday, December 20, 2013

Posible Vacation from 21.st of December to 3.rd of January

Hello there followers!

As some of you know by now, my girlfriend lives in a different country than me. And we usually meet up around summer and winter. Well the time has come. Tomorrow I will make my possible last review for this year, before I head off to my girl's home.
She might still be quite busy, and If that will be so I will keep on posting reviews. If she won't be busy while I'm there, I will do a review once a week just as up until now.
Just in case there will be no further reviews after tomorrow's Space Engineers, I want to wish everyone a Marry Christmas and Happy new 2014 year! I hope that 2014 year will be better than any previous years for You!
Once again, thank You all for reading my reviews, and thank all of You for supporting me through this!
Have a great holiday!

Wolfie

No comments:

Post a Comment