Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!
Today I'll be reviewing a long expected title, Battlefield 4!
Battlefield 4 has been developed by DICE, and published by EA games. Both of these companies are very famous, so I don't think that I have too much to say about them! But when it comes to BF4 as a game, I honestly think of it as a just another DLC for BF3.
Battlefield 4 is one of those games that people buy just so they could play multiplayer. But, of course,
I did the single player game as well. Honestly, I wasn't impressed at all. In fact, it was so uninteresting that it felt like I am just wasting my time. The good reason to do the single player is to get the three guns which you can not get in any other way. Other than that, It is not too good.
There are not too many maps, but there's a high number of weapons. But there is pretty much nothing
Graphic and Audio
Graphic of this game is so beautiful that it requires you a top end PC to run it smoothly on maximal
Pros, cons and final grade.
- 5 member groups in stead of 4.
- Emblem can be very unique and can really make you stand out in the crowd.
- Many skins and things to unlock.
- Beautiful maps with tones of beautiful destruction.
- The game has so many errors that it feels as if it were still in alpha testing.
- They already announced way too many useless DLC's which should be free..
- Premium futures.
- You get items with luck, using Battlepacks, in stead of skill.
- No vehicle sounds on some maps.
- WAY too many bugs..
Final grade: 6/10...
Extra Info: I am a very big Battlefield fan... And I can really see that this game has tones of potential.. But they HAVE to fix these bugs. This game is so buggy that I do not recommend anyone to buy it. Save your money, buy it when it costs 10-20€. Or wait until they fix the bugs. If the bugs weren't present in this game, I would definitely give the game 8.5/10