Ladies and Gentleman of the interwebz, today I will be talking a bit about Terraria!
Terraria is a "building" 2D platformer game developed by Re-Logic.They don't have any other game than Terraria but they are very friendly to all their fans!
Terraria is something a bit different than other games nowadays. Terraria gives you the choice to do nothing else but build stuff and explore the underworld! Before starting anything, I'll tell you that I actually ain't a fan of platformer games. But Terraria is an exception! Terraria is very fun in single player, And I bet It's even more fun when you play with friends. Sadly I decided to do this review as fast as I got my hands on the game, and therefore I wasn't able to enjoy the multiplayer just yet. But I do know that my clan members are very dedicated to this game and have high gears and stuff.
Graphic is.. Very pixelish. But that does not make this game anyhow bad! In fact, it makes the game rather interesting. It's something new. Old school but new. Colors are very bright and some animations are very nice, therefore, I really like the graphic of this game. I only heard two different songs in this game, but they are both so catchy that I love both of them! I can't help it but to "sing" along with them.
Pros, cons and final grade.
- Nice big world to explore.
- Something different and rather unique.
- Very small requirements for something so fun and catchy!
- You can host your own personal server and have as many people on it as you want!
- A lot of different equipment and weapons which you can forge, buy, or find!
- Finding wings will allow you to fly!
- Shooting stars fall on the ground and if you find them, you can use them as a throwing weapon.
- Very hard to start off the game due to lack of tutorial.
- People might rage if they keep dieing in their first night.
Overall grade: 7/10
Extra Info: If you're looking for something that you will be playing for a very long time, and you really want to play it with your best friends, then Terraria is definitely for you! I can't wait for my clan mates to finally finish their exams so we can play together! If you're looking for cheaper version of Minecraft then look no more! Terraria is just the game for you! I can't get enough of it!
P.S. I'm making a gameplay video of Terraria which should be up in couple of days!
Thanks to wonderful Developers, here are few copies of the game for giveaways!
Terraria giveaway (Group only)