Saturday, April 13, 2013

I apologize.

Hello readers!

I apologize that this weeks review is going to be late. I got Two Worlds II a week ago and I wanted to review it, but I still have a problem. When ever i press "Start a new game" my game crashes to the desktop. The problem is so weird that support stopped responding to me on forum and over email, so I never managed to even try the game out.
Therefore, I yesterday decided that I'll review Supreme Commander 2. But that's why I'll need a day or two more.
I'm sorry to keep you all waiting!

Wolfie

1 comment:

  1. A bumblebee if dropped into an open tumbler will be there until it dies, unless it is taken out Cheap Minecraft Gift Code, It never sees the means of escape at the top, but persists in trying to find some way out through the sides near the bottom Ultimate Game Card, it will seek a way where none exists, until it completely destroys itself Buy Xbox Live Points.

    You laugh at me for being different, but I laugh at you for being the same LOTRO Gold, the consequences of today are determined by the actions of the past Lord Of The Rings Gold, to change your future,LOTRO Gold alter your decisions today.

    ReplyDelete